Join us in person or on Zoom at 6PM
We are in person again if you choose please check Char’s suggestions and requirements for masking and vaccination.
Time: June 15, 2022 – 6:00pm Pacific Time – Duration 1hr or less.
June 15, 2022 – Regular Meeting
- Unceded Traditional Territory Acknowledgement 6:00
- Unfinished Business and Current Topics
- Upcoming Events – 6:20
- Canada Day Parade – Withdrawal
- Canada Day Festivities at Harbour Quay – Offer Bike Valet (it should be in parade too?). Chris will talk to Canada Day and City about Valet Location
- Sub Group Reports –
- Education and Networking – Movie After the Meeting?
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xr9rIQxwj4 Recommend that people watch on their own and post reactions to the mailing list.
- Food Group / Food Hub
- Updates on Summer Programs, etc.
- Cycle Alberni
- Spring GoByBike
- Ocean Friendly PA
- Next Event?
- Watershed – Vancouver Island Water Watch Coalition
- Somass River Estuary Group
Food Hub Aggregate: $50,259.33
Island Health:$26,612.47(-1,700 Food Atlas)=$24,912.47
Systems Change (ACRD): 0
Food RX (McConnell): $3,446.00
Food RX (2nd Harvest): $7,547.56
Food Hub Education: $496.59
Grow Local: $3,280.07
Summer Student Grant: $3,220.00
Cycle Alberni: $4,736.25
Alberni Climate Action: $2,668.88
- Affiliated Groups (welcome to share if present) 6:45
- Alberni Climate Action
- Other Fun Stuff?
- Next Meeting – July/August?