Join us in person at Char’s or by Zoom 6PM
We are in person again if you choose. Please have proof of vaccination ready.
Time: Jan 19, 2021 – 6:00pm Pacific Time – Duration 1hr or less.
January 19, 2021 – Regular Meeting
- Traditional Territory Acknowledgement 6:00
- Unfinished Business and Current Topics
- Upcoming Events – 6:20
- Seedy Saturday
- Sub Group Reports –
- Education and Networking
- Food Group / Food Hub
- Grant Application
- Cycle Alberni
- February/Winter GoByBike
- Ocean Friendly PA
- Watershed – Vancouver Island Water Watch Coalition
- No Report
- Somass River Estuary Group
- Meeting with Pat Deakin
- Affiliated Groups (welcome to share if present) 6:45
- Alberni Climate Action
- Alberni Valley Nature Club
- Other Groups
- Finances – 6:50
- New Business and Other Fun Stuff!
- ADJOURN – 7:00PM or before
Next Regular Meeting is February 16, 2021
Minutes from December Regular Meeting
Food Hub Aggregate: $13,634.46
-Island Health: $6,817.34 (-$1,700 Food Atlas)=$5,117.34
-Systems Change (ACRD): $3,371.12
-Food RX: $3,446.00
Food Hub Education: $496.59
Grow Local: $2,530.07
Cycle Alberni: $1,926.25
Alberni Climate Action: $2,668.88
Jeanette Sheehee, Jim Wright, Gail Morton, Mary Leighton
Mention of Seedy Saturday, March 19, at Char’s
Nature club carrying on.
ACA meeting with Rob Dickinson, OCP input process not yet clear.
ACA doing climate circles.
Public invited to CCs.
Go By Bike, mid February.