Volunteer Portion (1/3)
To be split among the volunteers who are at the pick
Charity Portion (1/3)
Please drop off at one of the designated locations
- Bread of Life, 3130 3rd Ave.; Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-3:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:30 am-1:00 pm.
- Treasure Our Young Ones Childcare Centre (Located next to the Port Alberni Friendship Centre) or Port Alberni Friendship Centre; Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM
- Nuu-chah-nulth Child and Youth Services; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00 am-4:00 pm at 4000 Stamp Ave.
- Alberni Community and Women’s Service Society; 3082 3rd Avenue, drop in side Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm
(closed for an hour at 11:30 am for lunch)
- Salvation Army; 4835 Argyle st. Monday-Thursday 9:00 am-4:00 pm, (Can drop off Friday as well if you call first (250-730-2393))
- Hupacasath Office; 5500 Ahahswinis Dr, Monday to Thursday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am-12:00 pm
- Kuu-Us Crisis; Saturday 11:00 am-2:00 pm, call 723-4050 to let them know you are bringing food and to get access at 4589 Adelaide St.
Homeowner Portion (1/3)
Give the homeowner any fruit that they would like up to 1/3 of the fruit picked.
Any portion the homeowner does not want will be sold to raise money for the gleaning project.
Consult the coordinator for information on what to do with waste fruit for the picks.
Thanks for helping us share the harvest! Happy picking!