The next Transition Town Port Alberni meeting is July 22. It’ll be at Dan Schubarts again. There will only be two agenda items for the meeting.
#1: Submitting our application to the Transition Town Network so we can access their resources.
#2: Setting up our first public Open Space brainstorming and group forming type event. This was something that came out of our last meeting. We’ll need to figure out a good time and place.
That’s it! A light meeting for a summer evening. Snacks, tea and coffee will be provided of course.
Hope we can see you all there!
Sorry for getting this out late… summer is supposed to be less busy right? 🙂
Here’s the Agenda… Meeting Starts promptly at 7:30PM, light snacks and refreshments provided.
- 7:30-7:45PM – Meet new folks.
- 7:45 – 7:55PM – Go through last meetings minutes – attached
- 7:55-8:00PM – Tonights Agenda… Additions?
- 8:00-8:30PM – Questions and Answers about Transition Towns
- Answer questions anyone has about TT
- Check out Website on Data Projector/Computer!
- Resources for more information (book suggestions, websites, etc)
- 8:30-9:00PM – Reports from Working Groups. – see organization chart from last meeting. – commitments on action items.
– next group meetings.
- 9:00-9:30PM – Constituting TTPA officially?
- Submit formal application
– Work through TT Response Form – attached
- Strategic Document
– See Victoria Example — attached
- 9:30PM Additional Items / Next Meeting / Wrap Up